Hello guys, hope y’all having a great week? This week has been so great for me. Well well, I’m going to make a review on zaron healthy glow foundation and mary-kay timewise foundation. Literally, I’m going to focus more on the zaron healthy glow foundation. You must have definitely heard ’bout Zaron Cosmetics. Zaron is a global cosmetics brand and their products are specially formulated for the black skin tone. Zaron Cosmetics is the only Nigerian beauty brand I use. Other foundations I’ve ever tried include
- Mary-Kay medium coverage foundation in 507
- Mary-Kay timewise matte foundation in bronze 3
- Maybelline Fitme foundation in 315.
PRODUCT PROMISE– ZARON healthy glow foundation- This ultra matte foundation blends in smoothly and guarantees a beautiful matte finish. You are sure of an even skin tone and even more with SPF30 that protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
MARY-KAY timewise matte foundation- TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation is the perfect age-fighting foundation. Skin instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. Great for combination to oily skin, with special microspheres that work all day to absorb oil and control shine. Skin has a matte finish and the appearance of pores is visibly reduced. Suitable for sensitive skin.
I bought the zaron healthy glow foundation at zaron store ikorodu for #4,750. I picked the shade FZ20 cos it did blend well into my skin. I also purchased the new zaron mattifying powder in zz20, zaron eyebrow definer and zaron 24k luxurious lipgloss. Here is what i noticed about the zaron foundation;
- It is a full coverage foundation
- It has a little fragrance
- You just need a little for your face. I didn’t realize this the first time i used it.
- It has a warm undertone – It has SPF 30- sun protection
- It does leaves the skin glowing
- You have to blend this well into your skin
- It isn’t matte compared to mary-kay timewise
- It looks too bright when freshly applied on the face but after few seconds, it reduces. From the picture above, you can see it’s not that matte compared to mary-kay timewise, but when used with the zaron mattifying powder- it does look matte. The first time i used it, i was like ‘ damn, you sure i got the right foundation’. I applied more of it, didn’t realize it was full coverage then. But afterwards, it is really a nice foundation and it does give a healthy glow ❇ The picture on the left-hand side shows the zaron healthy glow foundation alone while the right-hand side shows my regular makeup. Even after hours, I’m still glowing without using any highlighter. FINAL VERDICT– the zaron healthy glow foundation is a must have. It is really nice and gives a decent glow. It is quite affordable too and I’m definitely going to be switching my mary-kay timewise for this zaron healthy glow foundation
- PRODUCTS USED:
- Nivea aftershave balm
- Zaron healthy glow foundation in fz20
- Sacha buttetcup setting powder
- Zaron mattifying powder in zz20
- Kylie Lipkit in Mary Jo K
- Maybelline Mascara
- Davis brown eyepencil in 003
- L.A girl pro HD concealer in warm honey
- Black Kajal
I’m actually planning on becoming a zaron cosmetic distributor.
Have you tried the Zaron healthy glow foundation or any Zaron products? What are your thoughts? Thank you for reading.
Haleemah Al-Sadiya Alabi
Follow me on Instagram theladylymarh